Thursday 24 February 2011

New Beginnings...

2011 is a year of new beginnings for me. I find myself a new resident of the beautiful city of Brisbane, Australia after leaving the equally beautiful City of Sails, Auckland in New Zealand which has been my home for the last ten years. It is a time of change, the leaving behind of precious family and friends, reuniting with my husband after being apart for nine months whilst he paved the way for us in Brisbane, becoming established in a new church and community; if I am honest a very difficult time in many ways.

However I hold fast to this promise......
'For I Know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.' Jeremiah 29:11
.....and with this in my heart I move forward and embrace the future and all it holds.

Following on from the foundations begun by Seed, the business my eldest daughter, Abi, and myself began in NZ, I am launching my new enterprise...... Cross Your Heart. As with Seed, my aim is to create beautiful pieces of objet d'art and jewellery which inspire your life!

Some examples of my work below will give you a taste of things to come....




No comments:

Post a Comment